Centre of Planning, Integration and Correlation
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur
Sanitize yourself to issue Self-Certificate
''Corona Mukt Mera Ghar Pariwar''
To Make India ''Corona Free''
Local Health Disaster Management
The Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur has been established by the Government of Rajasthan through Act No. 17 of 2008 as per UGC Act 1956 dated April 21, 2008. The University is NAAC Accredited having recognition and approvals from related statutory councils.
The University has established Innovation Centre, Incubation Centre, R &D Centre, Research Laboratories with having sufficient Research Resources and integrative supportive units.
At Present, Dr. Panckaj Garg, Founder & Advisor along with his team fully involved in thinking, how to eradicate Corona Virus, the University has been also declared as ''500 Bedded Quarantine Centre'' by the Government of Rajasthan for the containment of COVID-19.
Following are the outcomes of 'University Thought Process Lab' to discuss and invite new suggestions/views from the public for future scope of research and health management for the containment of Corona Virus.
- At the each entry point of each District of the Country, Quarantine Centre should be established as temporary basis for observation of suspected or outsiders coming from other places. If they found negative of COVID-19 only then they allowed to go their home.
- Each Government School should be convert into temporary shelter homes at Panchayat level for safe living and providing food and medical care to poor/ labor class people and outsiders during the lockdown.
- Government should take the initiative of local purchasing from farmers for agricultural products, dairy products and other perishable food items at market rate, and distribute in temporary shelter homes, quarantine centers and poor / labor class people during the lockdown.
- Government should constitute the local Health Disaster Committee consisting Head of SDM/ ADM, with representation of local MLA or MP and representation of Donor, Social workers, Media, and others for proper and transparent functioning.
- Give license to local shopkeepers to sell grains, vegetables, grocery & medicines and allow them to deliver door to door in their local areas.
- Any patient suffering from any disease whose treatment was already started outside their area, they should be given facility during lockdown to go to PHC / CHC for medical consultation where local PHC / CHC doctors can consult with their doctors on telephone and patients can get further medical consultation/ treatment immediately.
- Everyone follows the No Entry-No Exit from their home, Division, Panchayats, District, State and Country during lockdown. if they will not agree then shift to shelter homes or Quarantine Centers for next 14 days.
- During Lockdown Government sanitize all areas, offices, public places to welcome citizens after lockdown .
- If every citizen maintains self discipline for health advisories and stays in their home except Emergency officers/staff/ person during Lockdown and upload a certificate on Government portal before joining their duties or starting their business, stating that, ''I and my Family followed 'No Entry- No Exit' from my house during lockdown and we did not spread infection to others. Then no person will remain infected.
You may discuss with us above mentioned theories/views and also suggest your views to include here for the well-being of society. Might be, your experience, suggestions, knowledge determine a concrete way of Local Health Disaster Management to control COVID -19.
Please Join and Share your thought/Suggestions/Views/Knowledge with Us on University Portal ''JV Interaction - Vichaar Manch'' Portal,
JVWU official ''Face Book Page'' and ''University Blog''